Tonight I got to experience the premium dining venue aboard Carnival Breeze, a steakhouse called Fahrenheit 555. The fee for this steakhouse was recently raised from $30 to $35, but in my opinion worth every penny.
Fahrenheit 555 does require a reservation to be made and it usually does book up during the cruise so if you want to have the dining experience during your sailing, book early.
Here’s a glance at the menu:
- Escargots Bourguignonne
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom
- Beef Carpaccio
- Ahi Tuna Tartare
- New England Crab Cake
- Baked Onion Soup
- Classic Caeser Salad
- Baby Leaf Spinach and Fresh Mushrooms
- Hearts of Iceberg Lettuce
- Sliced, Sun-ripened Beefsteak Tomato
- 14 oz. Broiled Prime New York Strip Loin Steak
- 18 oz. Grilled Prime Cowboy Steak
- 18 oz. Spice Rubbed Prime Ribeye Steak
- 9 oz. Broiled Filet Mignon
- Surf (lobster) and Turf
- Broiled Lobster Tail
- Broiled Rosemary-Infused Chicken
- Grilled Lamb Chops
- Main Lobster Ravioli
- Grilled Filet of Fish
- Baked Potatoes with Trimmings
- Sauteed Medley of Fresh Mushrooms
- Yukon Gold Mash with Wasabi Horseradish
- Creamed Spinach with Garlic
- Steamed Broccoli
- Cheesecake with Hazelnut Biscuit
- Caramelized Washington Apples
- Chocolate Sampler
- Fresh Fruits
- Selection of Homeade Sherbet & Ice Creams
Tea and Fresh Brewed Coffee is available along with a sweet Riesling dessert wine.
If you care for an after dinner drink: Dow’s 20-year Tawny, Graham’s six grape, Remy Martins V.S.O.P., Hennessy, Grand Marnier, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Disaronno Amaretto, Limoncello, Sambuca or Kahlua.
Overall the atmosphere wasn’t formal by any means; guys could get away with slacks and tie while women could wear a cocktail dress. I’d consider this more of a dining event than just a meal, expect at least two hours from sit down til you leave. We went in at 8:30 and left at 10:45.
The only thing I wasn’t a huge fan of was the lobster ravioli, it was mediocre at best, everything else I sampled was great and cooked to perfection.
Having the chef come to our table to make sure everything was cooked to order was a nice touch to.
If you like the big boy steakhouses on land, this one is definitely a bargain for the price.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.