- Book a room in the lower part of the ship and towards the center, the closer you are to the bottom of the ship, the less rocking you will experience.
- Book a smaller ship (they go into small destinations and not out in the open waters)
- Try to keep a full stomach.
- Stay out of the sun
- Pack Dramamine
- Get a pressure point wrist band — its goes back to acupuncture. There is a pressure point about an inch above your wrist.
- Easy on the booze
- Stay hydrated with water
- Eat bread/crackers to absorb the acid in your stomach
- Lay down and look at the horizon, it will give your brain a reference point to focus on
- Keep your ears clean
As you can imagine, after hearing all those he was sorry he asked, but those are some remedies that I swear by. These are just a few and I welcome your comments!!
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.