Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line celebrated the arrival of the newest addition to their fleet, Grand Classica on Friday. The line held a welcome ceremony, where the Bak Middle School of the Arts Jazz Band serenaded attendees.
A group of travel agents, media, and guests enjoyed the ship’s first sailing to the Bahamas, experiencing onboard amenities, entertainment, and dining as well as shore excursions in the Bahamas. With the ship joining Grand Celebration, Bahamas Paradise is now the only line offering two-night cruises and Cruise & Resort Stay Packages departing year-round from the Port of Palm Beach each day. The two ships will carry a combined 500,000+ guests annually to Freeport.
Prior to her departure, the ship hosted a welcome ceremony and ribbon cutting in the Legends Grand Theater with remarks from community officials and cruise line executives. Guests were also treated to a performance by the ship’s entertainment team.
For information on the ship’s amenities, dining, cabins, and more, click here.
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland