Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line will welcome their newest addition to the fleet tomorrow, April 13, 2018 as Grand Classica arrives in the Port of Palm Beach for her inaugural cruise.
Bahamas Paradise is the only cruise line offering two-night cruises departing year-round from the Port of Palm Beach. Grand Classica will now compliment Grand Celebration‘s service to deliver daily departures to Grand Bahama Island. The two ships will carry a combined 500,000+ passengers annually to Freeport, Bahamas.
Prior to her departure, the ship will host community leaders, travel agents, media, and partners for a welcome and ribbon cutting ceremony. Some of Grand Classica‘s offerings include:
- Ten passenger decks with 658 staterooms
- Eight dining options
- Live entertainment including bands, musicians, singing, dancing, and comedy shows
- Casino with ten table games and 101 slot machines
- Multiple bars and lounges, including a new Sports Bar
- Full-service spa, salon, and fitness center
- Adults-only pool area with two whirlpools and a bar
- Large main pool area with loungers and a jogging track
- Kid’s club for children ages 3-17
- Shopping plaza with a variety of shops
To learn more, visit BahamasParadiseCruise.com.
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Carnival Cruise Director Matt Mitcham’s Next Challenge
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Dream “Job” Open To Cruiser Who Loves Food And Wine
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Reveals Big Changes For Popular Ship
CRUISE PODCAST3 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2019 Review + News