The private Bahamian destination of Princess Cays has been added to the schedule for six different Carnival Cruise Line ships, beginning in May 2017.
Where is Princess Cays?
Located on the southern tip of the island of Eleuthera, Princess Cays is operated by Carnival’s sister company Princess Cruises and features miles of unspoiled white-sand beaches and crystal clear water. The facility includes a 40-acre complex with observation tower, along with restaurants, bars, and shops with local crafts, artwork, and souvenirs.
An Island-like Experience
A complimentary barbecue lunch for guests features an array of choices to suite anyone’s taste buds. Princess Cays is connected by a series of paths that lead to beaches where clamshells and private bungalows are available for rent. A variety of shore excursions are also available – dune buggy adventures, glass bottom boat tours, paddle boarding, windsurfing, and kayaking.
Princess Cays will be a stop for the following Carnival itineraries this year:
- select 7-day cruises aboard Carnival Pride from Baltimore
- 5-day voyages aboard Carnival Ecstasy from Charleston
- 8-day sailings on Carnival Conquest from Fort Lauderdale
- 5-day cruises aboard Carnival Liberty from Port Canaveral
- 4-day sailings on Carnival Sensation from Miami
Princess Cays is one of several private destinations that Carnival Corporation operates. Others include Half Moon Cay (Bahamas), Grand Turk (Turks & Caicos), Puerta Maya (Cozumel), Mahogany Bay (Roatan), and Amber Cove (Dominican Republic).
Photos: Carnival Cruise Line
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review