Carnival Corp. teamed with several of its global cruise brands to pledge $200,000 to relief efforts in the wake of April’s devastating Nepal earthquake.
Carnival Corporation is working through Mercy Corps, the Disaster Emergency Committee and Save the Children to support on the ground teams distributing emergency supplies and aiding rebuilding efforts targeting the most affected families in Kathmandu and surrounding areas.
Individuals wishing to donate to earthquake relief efforts can do so through Mercy Corps’ Nepal Earthquake Response fund, the Disasters Emergency Committee Nepal Earthquake Appeal, Save the Children’s Nepal Earthquake Children’s Relief Fund, the Red Cross’ Nepal Earthquake Relief Fund or through a number of other charitable organizations.
Carnival Corp. brands include: Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn, AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, P&O Cruises ( Australia) and P&O Cruises (UK).
Source: Carnival Corp.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants