Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Carnival Cruise Line has added 13 more sailings to their popular Carnival Journeys program through 2019.
What is Carnival Journeys?
A unique collection of 9 to 15-day cruises that feature ports throughout the Caribbean, Central America, Hawaii, Alaska, and Mexico.
Carnival Journeys is exclusively designed for guests who want a longer cruise vacation, to visit more destinations, or the time to savor and enjoy all the extra onboard amenities of Carnival’s newest and most innovative ships.
- Carnival Splendor: a 14-day Alaska cruise round-trip from Long Beach August 25 to September 8, 2018.
- Carnival Breeze: a 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage departing Galveston Sept. 16 and arriving in Port Canaveral Sept. 30, 2018, calling at Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, Grenada, Barbados, Dominica, and St Maarten.
- Carnival Splendor: three 14-day Hawaii cruises round-trip from Long Beach departing Oct. 13, 2018, Dec. 1, 2018, and Jan. 12, 2019, visiting Maui (Kahului), Honolulu, Kona, and Hilo.
- Carnival Freedom: a 14-day Panama Canal voyage round-trip from Galveston Oct. 27 to Nov. 10, 2018, visiting Montego Bay, Aruba, Curacao, and Cartagena prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Limon, (Costa Rica) and Cozumel.
- Carnival Breeze: a 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage operating round-trip from Port Canaveral Nov. 3 to 17, 2018, with stops at St. Thomas, Antigua, St Lucia, Grenada, Barbados, St Maarten, Tortola, and San Juan.
- Carnival Pride: a 14-day Southern Caribbean cruise round-trip from Baltimore November 4 to 18, 2018, calling at Grand Turk, Aruba, Curaçao, Barbados, St Lucia, and St Maarten.
- Carnival Ecstasy: a 12-day Southern Caribbean cruise round trip from Charleston November 10 to 22, 2018, featuring Amber Cove, Aruba, Curaçao, St. Maarten, and San Juan.
- Carnival Miracle: a 14-day Panama Canal voyage round-trip from Tampa Dec. 2 to 16, 2018, visiting Cozumel and Limon prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Cartagena, Aruba, Curaçao, and Ocho Rios.
- Carnival Pride: a 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage round-trip from Baltimore Jan. 6 to 20, 2019, visiting St. Thomas, Antigua, Grenada, Dominica, St. Maarten, San Juan, and Grand Turk.
- Carnival Sunshine: a 13-day Southern Caribbean cruise round-trip from Port Canaveral, Florida, Jan. 12 to 25, 2019, calling at Aruba, Curaçao, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan, and Amber Cove (Dominican Republic).
- Carnival Freedom: a 14-day Southern Caribbean sailing round-trip from Galveston January 19 to Feb. 2, 2019, featuring Grand Cayman, Aruba, Bonaire, and Cartagena prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Limon and Cozumel.
Shipboard experiences include:
- Authentic Eats: Enjoy onboard cooking demonstrations from local restaurants and chefs, plus the chance to dine at that chef’s restaurant ashore.
- “Local”-tainment: Get an up close and personal look at destinations through local performances including calypso, soca and Goombay, to colorful folkloric entertainment.
- Academy of Fun: Learn from shipboard experts on topics ranging from cooking and arts and crafts to digital photography and social media – even celestial navigation.
- Throwback Seaday: Party like its 1987 with retro pool and deck games, old school dining options like Baked Alaska and the gala midnight buffet, a white glove Captain’s Celebration, and more.
- Shipboard Team Member Connections: Discover more about shipboard life through informative question and answer sessions hosted by the ship’s captain, cruise director, hotel director, and others.
Carnival first launched Carnival Journeys cruises in 2015.