Carnival Cruise Line has added 13 more sailings to their popular Carnival Journeys program through 2019.
What is Carnival Journeys?
A unique collection of 9 to 15-day cruises that feature ports throughout the Caribbean, Central America, Hawaii, Alaska, and Mexico.
Carnival Journeys is exclusively designed for guests who want a longer cruise vacation, to visit more destinations, or the time to savor and enjoy all the extra onboard amenities of Carnival’s newest and most innovative ships.
- Carnival Splendor: a 14-day Alaska cruise round-trip from Long Beach August 25 to September 8, 2018.
- Carnival Breeze: a 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage departing Galveston Sept. 16 and arriving in Port Canaveral Sept. 30, 2018, calling at Grand Cayman, Aruba, Curacao, Grenada, Barbados, Dominica, and St Maarten.
- Carnival Splendor: three 14-day Hawaii cruises round-trip from Long Beach departing Oct. 13, 2018, Dec. 1, 2018, and Jan. 12, 2019, visiting Maui (Kahului), Honolulu, Kona, and Hilo.
- Carnival Freedom: a 14-day Panama Canal voyage round-trip from Galveston Oct. 27 to Nov. 10, 2018, visiting Montego Bay, Aruba, Curacao, and Cartagena prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Limon, (Costa Rica) and Cozumel.
- Carnival Breeze: a 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage operating round-trip from Port Canaveral Nov. 3 to 17, 2018, with stops at St. Thomas, Antigua, St Lucia, Grenada, Barbados, St Maarten, Tortola, and San Juan.
- Carnival Pride: a 14-day Southern Caribbean cruise round-trip from Baltimore November 4 to 18, 2018, calling at Grand Turk, Aruba, Curaçao, Barbados, St Lucia, and St Maarten.
- Carnival Ecstasy: a 12-day Southern Caribbean cruise round trip from Charleston November 10 to 22, 2018, featuring Amber Cove, Aruba, Curaçao, St. Maarten, and San Juan.
- Carnival Miracle: a 14-day Panama Canal voyage round-trip from Tampa Dec. 2 to 16, 2018, visiting Cozumel and Limon prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Cartagena, Aruba, Curaçao, and Ocho Rios.
- Carnival Pride: a 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage round-trip from Baltimore Jan. 6 to 20, 2019, visiting St. Thomas, Antigua, Grenada, Dominica, St. Maarten, San Juan, and Grand Turk.
- Carnival Sunshine: a 13-day Southern Caribbean cruise round-trip from Port Canaveral, Florida, Jan. 12 to 25, 2019, calling at Aruba, Curaçao, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, San Juan, and Amber Cove (Dominican Republic).
- Carnival Freedom: a 14-day Southern Caribbean sailing round-trip from Galveston January 19 to Feb. 2, 2019, featuring Grand Cayman, Aruba, Bonaire, and Cartagena prior to a partial transit of the Panama Canal followed by Limon and Cozumel.
Shipboard experiences include:
- Authentic Eats: Enjoy onboard cooking demonstrations from local restaurants and chefs, plus the chance to dine at that chef’s restaurant ashore.
- “Local”-tainment: Get an up close and personal look at destinations through local performances including calypso, soca and Goombay, to colorful folkloric entertainment.
- Academy of Fun: Learn from shipboard experts on topics ranging from cooking and arts and crafts to digital photography and social media – even celestial navigation.
- Throwback Seaday: Party like its 1987 with retro pool and deck games, old school dining options like Baked Alaska and the gala midnight buffet, a white glove Captain’s Celebration, and more.
- Shipboard Team Member Connections: Discover more about shipboard life through informative question and answer sessions hosted by the ship’s captain, cruise director, hotel director, and others.
Carnival first launched Carnival Journeys cruises in 2015.