Due to “low economic performance” Carnival is going to eliminate their Future Cruise Certificate Program fleetwide starting September 27, 2012, this reported by Travel Pulse.
Under the Future Cruise Certificate Program guests could pick their sailing up to two years after purchasing a $100 certificate. All outstanding Future Cruise Certificates will be honored until the date printed but no more will be issued after the 27th.
Guests will still be offered the onboard stateroom credit as an incentive for booking a future cruise during their sailing — $50 OBC for three, four, or five-night sailings, $75 OBC for six-night sailings, $100 OBC for seven, eight, nine or 10-night cruises and $200 OBC for 12 or more nights — available at the loyalty desk.
Travel agent commissions are protected under this so your travel agent will still get credit for your booking.
This will not be offered on sailings from Puerto Rico or Australia, nor on Carnival Sensation, Carnival Inspiration or Carnival Imagination.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant