Carnival Freedom has been recognized as the “best value for the money” in Cruise Critic’s sixth annual “Cruisers Choice Awards” which are based on reviews of Cruise Critic readers who rate ships in a wide variety of categories. This marks the third consecutive year that a Carnival ship has won.
Based year-round in Galveston, Carnival Freedom has undergone a $70 million renovation that added a wide variety of innovations, including Dr. Seuss Bookville family reading venue – part of the line’s exclusive Seuss at Sea program in partnership with Dr. Seuss Enterprises – as well as a variety of popular dining, bar and entertainment concepts, many of which are available free of charge. These include Guy’s Burger Joint developed in tandem with Food Network personality Guy Fieri, the BlueIguana Cantina, a Mexican-themed eatery serving authentic tacos and burritos, the Punchliner Comedy Club presented by George Lopez, and Hasbro, The Game Show.
Carnival Freedom operates four- to seven-day cruises visiting ports in the Caribbean, Mexico, The Bahamas and Florida.
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- 8 Tips, Hacks, and Ways to Save Money on a Carnival Cruise
- Cruise News Today — November 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Grand Cayman Reopens to First Cruise Ship in 20 Months
- Cruise News Today — November 25, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New MSC Seashore Arrives in Jamaica, Docks Beside Sister-Ship
- Cruise News Today — November 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Chef Emeril Lagasse Cuts Ribbon on New Carnival Cruise Restaurant