Carnival Freedom Ship Profile
- Year Built: 2007
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 2,975
- Itinerary: Eastern and Western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, the Punchliner Comedy Club, and Hasbro, The Game Show
- Read More Freedom Articles Here
Carnival Freedom has undergone a $70 million renovation that added a wide variety of innovations, including Dr. Seuss Bookville family reading venue – part of the line’s exclusive Seuss at Sea program in partnership with Dr. Seuss Enterprises – as well as a variety of popular dining, bar and entertainment concepts, many of which are available free of charge. These include Guy’s Burger Joint developed in tandem with Food Network personality Guy Fieri, the BlueIguana Cantina, a Mexican-themed eatery serving authentic tacos and burritos, the Punchliner Comedy Club, and Hasbro, The Game Show.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip