If you’re not already Platinum or Diamond status in Carnival’s VIFP club, you’ll soon see an increase in your ‘Faster to the Fun’ price on sailings over five nights. ‘Faster to the Fun’ is Carnival’s for-fee priority boarding service.
Effective 6/20/15, for June 2015 sailings and beyond, all 5+ day voyages pricing for Faster to the Fun will now be $59.95. Guests who already purchased Faster to the Fun prior to the increase will not be impacted.
3&4 day voyage pricing will remain at $49.95.
As a reminder: Only one ticket per cabin needs to be purchased; which covers all occupants of the cabin.
This is also listed on the company’s website.
‘Faster to the Fun’ includes:
- Priority Check-in
- Enter Stateroom Upon Boarding
- Express Luggage
- Guest Services
- Dining Reservations
- Priority Tender Boarding
Platinum and Diamond members of Carnival’s VIFP program will continue to get this service complimentary. If the guest hasn’t reached this status, they will pay $59.95 for the service after June 20, 2015.
The price change is only for sailings five days or longer.
Featured image: Carnival
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]