The Carnival Legend is nothing short of completely legendary. Leaving from Honolulu, Hawaii; Seattle, Washington; or Vancouver, BC, Canada – you’ll be setting sail to either chilly and beautiful Alaska or the tropical paradise of Hawaii. With 12 decks and a capacity to hold 2,124 guests, you and your friends or family will be sure to embark on a sweet getaway that you’ll be talking about for years to come.
The Legend features some fun, new entertainment, like the Green Thunder waterslide – a rush of adrenaline that you won’t be able to get enough of. There’s also Bonsai Sushi, where you’ll be able to feast on some of the freshest sushi rolls you can get. We’re on the ocean, after all! Don’t forget to check out Playlist Productions, where you’ll be treated to an incredible performance by the ship’s many talented actors and singers.
Of course, there are the regular favorites on the Legend that have been around for ages. Shoot for the lucky stars at Club Merlin Casino, dive into the Avalon and Camelot pools, or indulge at the fun Unicorn Cafe or The Golden Fleece Steakhouse.
Parents, get ready for some total relaxation time. Your kids will be safe and sound at Camp Ocean while you kick back and sip on your favorite beverage at the Serenity adults-only retreat. Falling asleep in the sunlight is not only encouraged, but recommended. For a perfect night out, you can drop into the Punchliner Comedy Club, then dance on over to Medusa’s Lair.
It’s a guarantee that you won’t have a short supply of things to do and people to see when you’re on the Carnival Legend. From blood-rushing fun to delicious dining to blissful poolside activities, taking a trip on this ship is one for the books. Who says being at sea isn’t as fun as the destinations?
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships