For a vacation that seems almost too good to be true, hop onboard the Carnival Miracle, where everything you’ll see and do will feel like it’s exactly that – a miracle! Depending on whether you depart from Los Angeles, California or Tampa, Florida, the magical destinations you’ll set sail to are nothing short of incredible. Your onboard experience will make the wait to each destination totally worth it.
Since many of the ship’s elements are inspired by fantasy, you can be sure that no matter what activity you partake in, it will be out of this world. At Sam’s Piano Bar, you can grab a drink and get lost in the tunes. Playlist Productions and the CLUE: Murder Mystery Game will keep your heart racing in the best way possible. For a truly unique experience, don’t miss out on dancing the night away at Dr. Frankenstein’s Lab – a scary good time.
When you’re feeling hungry, head to Horatio’s for a more casual dining experience or to the Ariadne or Bacchus dining rooms to indulge. Maybe you’ll be in the mood for a perfectly cut steak – and you’ll find just that at Nora’s Steakhouse. RedFrog Pub is the perfect place to get into the true Caribbean spirit, while Alchemy Bar will whip you up a carefully crafted cocktail. Even though you’re at sea, you won’t have to worry about missing out on your team’s big game because you’ll be able to catch all the action at SKYBOX Sports Bar.
Make sure you head to the poolside where you can get in on the action on Carnival’s Twister Waterslide or lay out at the Serenity adults-only area. For a sweet end to your day, check out Cherry on Top. No matter what you’re in the mood for, you can be sure you’ll find it all on the Carnival Miracle.
- 5 Things to Do in Olympia, Greece
- 5 Hot Spots for Western Caribbean Cruisers
- Like Carnival, Holland America Now Has a Brand Ambassador
- Cruise Ship Collision Leads To $13 Million Lawsuit
- Carnival’s New Mega Ship Floats From Dry Dock [PHOTOS]
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation