Carnival Cruise Line is honoring American and Canadian military members – active and retired, with special savings and bonuses on cruises booked this month for National Military Appreciation Month.
The promotion provides a $50 onboard credit per cabin, and a two-category upgrade. It can be combined with Carnival’s military rates. Additionally, guests who qualify can book up to two more staterooms with the same pricing and bonuses. Individuals looking to take advantage of this deal have the whole month of May to do so, and it’s applicable for cruises that are departing from August 2016 to April 2018.
In January, the cruise line launched Honor. Family. Fun. – a year-long initiative in partnership with Carrie Underwood and Operation Homefront. The program helps raise funds for Operation Homefront, and will culminate in a private concert for service men and women with their families by Underwood aboard Carnival Vista, when she makes her US debut in New York City in November.
For those wishing to support this initiative, you can donate at carnival.com/honorfamilyfun.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants