Carnival Sensation Ship Profile
- Launched: 1993
- Size: Small
- Capacity: 2,056
- Itinerary: Bahamas and Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Punchliner Comedy Club, Seuss at Sea programming, The Taste Bar, Camp Carnival, and WaterWorks aqua park.
- Read More Carnival Sensation Articles Here
Carnival Sensation underwent an extensive refurbishment in 2009, and features the Serenity adults-only area, Hasbro, The Game Show, Playlist Productions, Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast, and Camp Carnival. The ship currently operates from Miami, Florida.
- Royal Caribbean Sails First Cruise Since Industry Shutdown
- Celebrity Edge Returns to Port Everglades [PHOTOS]
- Carnival Gives Canceled Guests Some Good News
- 21 Cruise Tips from First-Timers
- Second and Third Disney Ships Are Bound for North America
- Royal Caribbean’s Next Ship Floated Out of Dry Dock [PHOTOS]
- MSC Cruises Earns Environmental Award
- 9 Things Cruisers Have in Common With Walt Disney World Fans
- Carnival Cruise Line Gives Away Drink Package — Do You Qualify?
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 22, 2020