Carnival Cruise Line has announced that its ship Carnival Venezia will head south for winter 2024-2025, homeporting in Port Canaveral for the season.
The vessel will operate a 12-day southern Caribbean repositioning cruise starting December 6, 2024, which will visit St. Thomas, St. Croix, Aruba, Curaçao, and Grand Turk. The Carnival Journeys voyage will arrive in Port Canaveral on December 18th. That same day, Venezia will embark its first guests from Port Canaveral and depart on a four-night Bahamas cruise to kick off the winter season.
It will then operate 15 seven-night cruises, rotating eastern and western Caribbean itineraries. The ship will also offer two special 14-day Carnival Journeys sailings. After her winter Florida deployment, Venezia will return to New York City.
Here are examples of some seven-night voyages that are now open for sale on Carnival Venezia from Port Canaveral:
- Seven-day Exotic Eastern Caribbean Cruise departing December 22, 2024 with stops to Grand Turk, San Juan, and St. Thomas. Similar itineraries are also available on five additional departure dates between February and April in 2025.
- Seven-day Exotic Eastern Caribbean Cruise departing January 5, 2025 and April 27, 2025 with visits to Amber Cove, San Juan, and St. Thomas
- Seven-day Exotic Western Caribbean Cruise departing December 29, 2024, January 26, 2025, and March 23, 2025 with visits to Roatán, Belize, and Cozumel
- Seven-day Western Caribbean Cruise departing February 9, 2025 and March 9, 2025 with visits to Nassau, Montego Bay, and Grand Cayman
- Seven-day Western Caribbean Cruise departing April 6, 2025 and April 20, 2025 with visits to Nassau, Ocho Rios, and Grand Cayman
Two special Carnival Journeys voyages from Port Canaveral are also available:
- 14-day Southern Caribbean Cruise departing January 12, 2025 with visits to St. Thomas, Antigua, Dominica, Grenada, Barbados, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, and San Juan
- 14-day Southern Caribbean Cruise departing February 23, 2025 with visits to Grand Turk, Aruba, Curaçao, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, and Grand Cayman
The 5,000-guest Carnival Venezia will soon embark her first guests on a 15-day Carnival Journeys transatlantic sailing starting May 29th from Barcelona to New York City. The ship’s first voyage from New York, a four-night Bermuda sailing, will depart on June 15, 2023.
From New York City to December 2024, Venezia will operate 10 different cruise durations and 22 unique itineraries featuring visits to 25 ports total.
Carnival Venezia is currently undergoing renovations in Spain and will be Carnival’s first ‘Carnival Fun Italian Style’ ship. For more information, visit the articles below: