Carnival Cruise Line came home with honors in two top categories in USA Today’s 10 Best Readers’ Choice Awards. They earned accolades for “Best Cruise Line” and “Best Cruise Ship for Dining” (Carnival Breeze) – what great recognition!
The awards were based on nominations from a group of industry experts and the winners were then chosen in an online vote by USA Today readers.
The “Best Cruise Line” honor was given to the cruise line for their high quality, yet still affordable vacation experience, with a variety of onboard experiences and features. Some of these features include their Seuss at Sea program and the Punchliner Comedy Club in partnership with George Lopez.
Carnival Breeze was named “Best Cruise Ship for Dining” for its vast variety of culinary options, including the steakhouse – Fahrenheit 555, Bonsai Sushi, the family-style Italian eatery Cucina del Capitano, and hand-crafted burgers at Guy’s Burger Joint in partnership with Guy Fieri.
Carnival’s president Christine Duffy said this of the awards: “Receiving this recognition is a wonderful validation of all the hard work our shipboard and shoreside teams put into providing our guests with fun, memorable vacations, which, of course, includes offering an array of delicious dining choices that are considered a highlight of a Carnival cruise.” We have to agree!
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings