Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Now through Friday, June 30, Carnival Cruise Line is back with their $99 reduced deposit Early Saver sale on voyages through April 2019. These sailings are also eligible for Price Protection, if your rate goes down before your cruise, Carnival will give you the difference in an onboard credit or stateroom upgrade.
Guests who take advantage of reduced deposit sailings are eligible for Carnival’s new EasyPay program, allowing you to pay off your cruise in three even payments.
- 2 – 5 day sailings: from $99 per person
- 6 – 9 day sailings: from $129 per person
- 10+ day, Alaska, Europe and Vista sailings: from $199 per person
- Search Reduced Deposit Cruises
- Early Saver Sale
- $50pp fee assessed for ship/sail date changes made prior to final payment date.
- Cancellations prior to final payment date receive future cruise credit for deposit amt less $50pp fee.
- May reprice booking if lower cruise rate offered
- Sale ends June 30, 2017