Celebrity Cruises has announced its 2023 schedule of Galapagos Islands sailings.
From New Year’s Eve in 2022, the line will offer six unique itineraries in the Galapagos Islands. Three vessels will sail in the region: the mega-yacht Celebrity Flora, the award-winning Celebrity Xpedition, and the intimate 16-passenger Celebrity Xploration.
For those looking to explore the Galapagos Islands in luxury, they need not look further than Celebrity Flora, which is the line’s newest expedition yacht that was built specifically to ply the waters of the Galapagos.
Inspired by the islands and built with the latest environmental technologies, the ship merges seamlessly with its surroundings. To fully immerse travelers in the destination, naturalists from the Galápagos National Park are onboard during each voyage to share their knowledge and answer questions along the way.
In 2023, Celebrity Flora will offer two sailings around the islands: Outer Loop and Inner Loop itineraries. On both, passengers will be able to see exotic wildlife, walk on volcanic islands and black-sand beaches, and witness stunning landscapes.
Celebrity Xpedition and Xploration
Celebrity Xpedition and Celebrity Xploration will both sail the seven-night Galapagos Northern Loop and seven-night Galapagos Southern Loop itineraries. Activities can include hiking volcanic landscapes and snorkeling alongside sea turtles.
Voyages in the Galapagos Islands with Celebrity Cruises are all-inclusive. Alongside two shore daily excursions guided by Galápagos National Park certified naturalists, guests can enjoy locally-sourced cuisine, drinks, unlimited wifi, gratuities, luxury hotel stays, and flights between Ecuador and the islands — all included in the cruise fare. Even things like snorkeling gear, wetsuits, binoculars, and other equipment needed along the way will be provided.
Across all sailings, Celebrity offers comprehensive 10 to 16-night vacation packages which add more adventures into one trip. They include things like exploring the history and culture of Quito, enjoying the charm and beauty of Lima, and visiting the legendary Incan citadel in the Andes — Machu Picchu.
- Royal Caribbean Debuts First World Cruise, 274 Nights
- JetBlue Taps Cruising Market With Flight + Cruise Packages
- Cruise News Today — October 20, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Celebrity Edge-Class Ships to Sail in Europe in 2023
- MSC Prepares to Welcome International Cruise Guests on U.S. Sailings
- Makeup Ideas For Themed Cruise Ship Deck Parties
- Princess Cruises Offers 50% Off Deal For First Responders & Medical Professionals
- Cruise News Today — October 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update