Celebrity Cruises has announced its 2023 schedule of Galapagos Islands sailings.
From New Year’s Eve in 2022, the line will offer six unique itineraries in the Galapagos Islands. Three vessels will sail in the region: the mega-yacht Celebrity Flora, the award-winning Celebrity Xpedition, and the intimate 16-passenger Celebrity Xploration.
For those looking to explore the Galapagos Islands in luxury, they need not look further than Celebrity Flora, which is the line’s newest expedition yacht that was built specifically to ply the waters of the Galapagos.
Inspired by the islands and built with the latest environmental technologies, the ship merges seamlessly with its surroundings. To fully immerse travelers in the destination, naturalists from the Galápagos National Park are onboard during each voyage to share their knowledge and answer questions along the way.
In 2023, Celebrity Flora will offer two sailings around the islands: Outer Loop and Inner Loop itineraries. On both, passengers will be able to see exotic wildlife, walk on volcanic islands and black-sand beaches, and witness stunning landscapes.
Celebrity Xpedition and Xploration
Celebrity Xpedition and Celebrity Xploration will both sail the seven-night Galapagos Northern Loop and seven-night Galapagos Southern Loop itineraries. Activities can include hiking volcanic landscapes and snorkeling alongside sea turtles.
Voyages in the Galapagos Islands with Celebrity Cruises are all-inclusive. Alongside two shore daily excursions guided by Galápagos National Park certified naturalists, guests can enjoy locally-sourced cuisine, drinks, unlimited wifi, gratuities, luxury hotel stays, and flights between Ecuador and the islands — all included in the cruise fare. Even things like snorkeling gear, wetsuits, binoculars, and other equipment needed along the way will be provided.
Across all sailings, Celebrity offers comprehensive 10 to 16-night vacation packages which add more adventures into one trip. They include things like exploring the history and culture of Quito, enjoying the charm and beauty of Lima, and visiting the legendary Incan citadel in the Andes — Machu Picchu.
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team