1. Port Canaveral has overtaken PortMiami to become the world’s busiest cruise port.
2. Royal Caribbean has canceled a number of stops to Skagway, Alaska this year due to ongoing repairs to a dock that was damaged from rockslides.
3. Carnival Luminosa has made her North American debut as she begins a season of Alaska cruises from Seattle.
4. Both of Viking’s expedition ships are sailing in the Great Lakes this summer.
5. Royal Caribbean has detailed some of the family events and activities that will be held on board Icon of the Seas.
Featured Article: Disney Wish Dining Guide: Which Restaurants Are Complimentary?
In our Disney Wish dining guide, we go over which restaurants are open for which mealtimes, and whether or not you’ll pay extra for them.
This Week’s Podcast: Norwegian Escape Mediterranean Review
On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we get a review of a Mediterranean voyage aboard Norwegian Escape and go over the latest cruise news.
Featured Video: Cruise News Today
This week’s featured YouTube video is the Cruise News Today from Thursday, May 4th. Doug goes over Port Canaveral overtaking PortMiami as the world’s busiest cruise port, Carnival announcing its 2024-2025 Carnival Spirit schedule, and Viking’s two expedition ships sailing in the Great Lakes this summer.