[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI479APR0418.mp3″ title=”Carnival Elation Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode, we get a review of the newly refurbished Carnival Elation. In fall 2017, the ship underwent a massive refurbishment that added close to 100 balcony staterooms, Vista Suites, a Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, and other Fun Ship enhancements.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Carnival Horizon is officially on her first cruise
- Royal Caribbean has tightened up their cancellation policy
- A woman claims she was booted off Disney Cruise Line
Listener Question: My husband and I are cruising this summer and are debt free. We have one credit card but it’s only for emergencies. I’m reading where the cruise line puts a hold on debit cards on embarkation day. Is there another option instead of handing over my bank card? Shannon – Johnsontown, Pennsylvania
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget.