[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI480APR1218.mp3″ title=”Disney Magic Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_email=”true” ]
Chris Gray Faust recently returned from a five-night Western Caribbean cruise aboard the newly refurbished Disney Magic. We chat about Marvel Days at Sea, the newly refurbished ship, and her overall thoughts of this Disney Cruise Line ship.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Norwegian Cruise Line is giving guests a free cruise after the ship was a construction zone during a recent repositioning cruise
- Carnival Cruise Line is adding a new late night menu to their newest ship, Carnival Horizon
- Carnival Cruise Line is adding more sailings to Cuba from Tampa and Miami
- Florida cruise port shatters passengers record
My husband and I are divorced and I want to take my son on a cruise for his 14th birthday. His father was cool with him going, and is now is being a jerk and saying he won’t sign for him to go. Do you have any suggestions, or is there a way around this?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget.