Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Cruise Radio
Featured Article: 6 Reasons Symphony of the Seas Should Be Your Next Family Vacation
Currently the largest cruise ship at sea and Royal Caribbean’s newest ship in the fleet, Symphony of the Seas has already made quite the impression, especially as a perfect ship for multi-generational families cruising together. From on-board activities to endless food options, there’s plenty of reasons to cruise Symphony of the Seas.
This Week’s Cruise Podcast: Viking Sky Review
We hear a review of Viking Sky, one of the ships in Viking’s ocean cruise fleet. The 14-night cruise called “Into the Midnight Sun” departed from London, journeying through the Norwegian Fjords and Arctic Circle. Viking is known for dominating the river cruise industry, but listen in to hear how it succeeds in ocean cruising as well.
Featured Video: How Carnival Cruise Line Decorate for Christmas
If it’s difficult to decorate your own house, imagine the logistics of decorating 26 cruise ships across a fleet. Check out a behind-the-scenes look at how the crew of Carnival Elation decorates the ship in one afternoon.
- Cruise Line Thanks Authorities Who Brought Home Stranded Guests
- Sick Cruise Ship Gets Approval to Dock in Florida
- Cruise Podcast: Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas 2020 + News
- How to Make Fruit Loop Crusted French Toast
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise Day 2, Fun Day At Sea
- Carnival Cancels Additional Sailings, Including Alaska and Europe
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit