Featured Article: Nieuw Statendam Review
Dive into this full review of Holland America Line’s newest ship, Nieuw Statendam. We cover everything from the dining options and the spa to the staterooms and the new onboard entertainment programming. Find out exactly what new approaches and changes Holland America is making to cater to its clientele.
This Week’s Cruise Podcast: Carnival Pride Review
In this week’s episode we hear a review of Carnival Pride, an older, Spirit-class ship currently homeported in Baltimore, Maryland. The cruise was a seven-night sailing to Nassau, Princess Cay, and Freeport, Bahamas.
Featured Video: Nieuw Statendam Tour
In this video we see a complete deck-by-deck video tour of Holland America Line’s newest ship, Nieuw Statendam. At 99,500 gross tons and just a few months old, the ship currently sails seven-night cruises from Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale) to the Eastern and Western Caribbean.
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
- Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
- Carnival Adds Fourth Cruise Ship to Galveston
- Second Cruise Line Announces Top-Deck Roller Coaster
- Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 6, 2019
- Cruise Line Starts Construction on 249th Ship
- Royal Caribbean Names Fifth Oasis-Class Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Takes Fee-Based Priority Program Fleetwide
- Do These Angry Cruise Passengers Deserve A Full Refund?
- Cruise Podcast: Celebrity Infinity 2019 Med Review + News
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Second Cruise Line Announces Top-Deck Roller Coaster
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Carnival Adds Fourth Cruise Ship to Galveston
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 6, 2019
CRUISE NEWS4 hours ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL6 hours ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets