Featured Article: 7 Ways Celebrity Edge is Changing Cruise Vacations
From re-invisioning the balcony stateroom to the game-changing Magic Carpet moving platform, Celebrity Edge is making big waves in the cruise industry. As a marvel of ship design in functionality, usability, and technology, Celebrity Edge is sure to challenge other cruise lines to continue pushing the envelope of what’s possible at sea. Read more.
This Week’s Cruise Podcast: Celebrity Edge Review
Having just returned from a two-night cruise on Celebrity Edge, Doug offers a thorough review of the ship’s industry-leading features, such as the new infinite veranda staterooms, Magic Carpet platform, Eden entertainment venue, dining, and more. Listen in.
Featured Video: Carnival Horizon Havana Retreat Tour
Take a walk around the exclusive Havana Retreat area on Carnival Horizon. While the bar and lounge area is open to cruisers, the pool retreat area is exclusive only to those sailing in a Havana stateroom. Also, cruisers must be 12 years and older to sail in this private space, keeping the space quieter and more relaxed.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review