Featured Article: 7 Ways Celebrity Edge is Changing Cruise Vacations
From re-invisioning the balcony stateroom to the game-changing Magic Carpet moving platform, Celebrity Edge is making big waves in the cruise industry. As a marvel of ship design in functionality, usability, and technology, Celebrity Edge is sure to challenge other cruise lines to continue pushing the envelope of what’s possible at sea. Read more.
This Week’s Cruise Podcast: Celebrity Edge Review
Having just returned from a two-night cruise on Celebrity Edge, Doug offers a thorough review of the ship’s industry-leading features, such as the new infinite veranda staterooms, Magic Carpet platform, Eden entertainment venue, dining, and more. Listen in.
Featured Video: Carnival Horizon Havana Retreat Tour
Take a walk around the exclusive Havana Retreat area on Carnival Horizon. While the bar and lounge area is open to cruisers, the pool retreat area is exclusive only to those sailing in a Havana stateroom. Also, cruisers must be 12 years and older to sail in this private space, keeping the space quieter and more relaxed.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island