Cunard has announced its updated vaccination policy for all sailings through the end of the year.
The cruise line divided out its policy by the UK Summer at Sea cruises and then other departures for the rest of the year.
Departures From July 19 to October 1 (UK Summer at Sea Cruises)
When Cunard first returns to sailing, it will offer a series of UK voyages on board Queen Elizabeth through October 1, 2021.
Given the advanced progress of the United Kingdom’s vaccination program, the cruises will be for UK residents, COVID-19 vaccinated passengers only.
For these sailings, the definition of “vaccinated” is a minimum of seven days following the second dose of the currently-approved COVID-19 vaccines being administered, or 14 days following the recently-approved single-dose Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
There is no formal age restriction for these Summer at Sea cruises, but all passengers of all ages must meet the vaccination requirements.
Departures from October 13 to December 31
Following ongoing guest feedback, Cunard has reviewed its vaccination and testing policy and will be requiring that all passengers 18 and older are fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to sailing for cruises in this time frame.
Guests 17 and under will need to have either completed their vaccination course 14 days before sailing, or will require a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to travel.
As well, all travelers will also need to test negative on another test at the cruise terminal.
The PCR and rapid test at the terminal will both be provided free of charge by Cunard.
To prove vaccination status, guests will be required to present an official certificate of vaccine status issued by their local health authority, either digital or printed out. The record card given out at the time of vaccination will not be accepted as proof.
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
- Cruise News Today — July 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need to Know About Mardi Gras’ Loft 19 and Its Cabanas
- Miami Added as Embarkation Port For Bahamas Cruises
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Offers Sneak Peek of Mardi Gras