Holland America Line is introducing a collection of longer 25 to 59-day cruises called Legendary Voyages.
These sailings combine the ceremony of Holland America’s Grand Voyages with itineraries that feature a comprehensive collection of ports. Most of the line’s Legendary Voyages will sail roundtrip to and/or from a North American homeport, allowing travelers easy access to see the world.
“As the leader in long itineraries, Holland America Line is excited to continue to connect our deployment and onboard programming to further enrich the guest experience,” said Kacy Cole, vice president of marketing and e-commerce, Holland America Line.
“The destination-rich itineraries found on Legendary Voyages are carefully crafted to allow guests to linger longer and enjoy the journey as well as the destination. With many departures from North America, this creates yet another way for our guests to see the world from their doorstep.”
Three Legendary Voyages are brand-new itineraries for Holland America:
- The previously-announced 28-day “Arctic Circle Solstice” that heads north to the Arctic Circle and features 11 calls in Alaska, including lesser-visited ports like Nome and Homer.
- 53-day “Majestic Japan” with 21 total ports, 13 calls throughout Japan, and overnights at Yokohama (Tokyo) and Kobe.
- 28-day “Coral Triangle, Volcanoes and The Great Barrier Reef” that explores 10 ports in five countries, with scenic cruising in the Great Barrier Reef, Torres Strait, and past the Kumba and Krakatau volcanoes.
Other highlights of the Legendary Voyages include:
- Onboard programming including themed parties, memorable sailaways, and classic cruise activities
- Activities specially curated to share insights into the history and culture of the destinations visited
- More time in port to experience the nightlife with overnight stays in marquee ports including Anchorage, Alaska; Hobart, Tasmania; Honolulu, Hawaii; Manaus, Brazil; Moorea, French Polynesia; Papeete, Tahiti; Reykjavík, Iceland; and Yokohama (Tokyo) and Kobe, Japan
MORE: MSC Cruises Details Kids’ Clubs on Upcoming Flagship
Here’s a list of Holland America’s current Legendary Voyages:
- 56-Day or 51-day “Tales of the South Pacific” departing Sept. 27 or Oct. 2, 2023, respectively, aboard Volendam. The 56-day is from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, to San Diego, California; the 51-day is roundtrip from San Diego.
- 34-Day “South Pacific Crossing” departing Oct. 8, 2023, aboard Noordam. From San Diego to Sydney, Australia.
- 28-Day “Amazon Explorer” departing Feb. 17, 2024, aboard Zaandam. Roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- 35-Day “Hawaii, Tahiti and Marquesas” departing Feb. 17, 2024, aboard Koningsdam. Roundtrip from San Diego.
- 25-Day “South Pacific Crossing” departing April 6, 2024, aboard Noordam. From Sydney to Vancouver.
- 28-Day “Arctic Circle Solstice” departing June 9, 2024, aboard Westerdam. Roundtrip from Seattle, Washington.
- 35-Day “Voyage of the Vikings” departing July 20, 2024, aboard Zuiderdam. Roundtrip from Boston, Massachusetts.
- 53- or 52-Day “Majestic Japan” departing Sept. 1 or 2, 2024, aboard Westerdam. The 53-day is roundtrip from Seattle; the 52-day is Vancouver to Seattle.
- 56- or 51-Day “Tales of the South Pacific” departing Sept. 25 or 30, 2024, aboard Zaandam. The 56-day is from Vancouver to San Diego; the 51-day is roundtrip from San Diego.
- 35-Day “Australia Circumnavigation” departing Nov. 17, 2024, aboard Westerdam. Roundtrip from Sydney.
- 28-Day “Coral Triangle, Volcanoes and The Great Barrier Reef” departing Jan. 5, 2025, aboard Noordam. Roundtrip from Singapore.
- 27-Day “Amazon Explorer” departing Feb. 8, 2025, aboard Zaandam. Roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale.
- 35-Day “Hawaii, Tahiti and Marquesas” departing Feb. 15, 2025, aboard Koningsdam. Roundtrip from San Diego.
- 29-Day “South Pacific Crossing” departing March 30, 2025, aboard Westerdam. From Sydney to Vancouver.
For a limited time, guests that book a Legendary Voyage with the Have It All premium package, the standard package amenities ($300 shore excursion credit, three nights of specialty dining, a Signature Beverage Package, and Surf wifi) are included — plus the added perk of free gratuities and free upgrades to the Elite Beverage Package and Premium wifi.
READ NEXT: Disney Cruise Line Reveals New Details on Lighthouse Point [IMAGES]