Guests sailing on MSC Cruises’ United States-based ships this year will find a new mix of onboard activities.
The company’s popular Family Deck Party is arriving on MSC Divina‘s seven-night sailings from Port Canaveral this month, after receiving rave reviews from parents and kids on MSC Seashore. The party includes classic fair and carnival games, a jumping castle, gladiator and Zorb-Sumo matches, balloon animals, face painting, finger foods, and desserts. The Family Deck Party will debut on MSC Meraviglia as well, when the ship arrives in the U.S. in October.
The line’s new International Meet cocktail and dinner is coming to Divina‘s seven-night cruises as well. The event debuted on MSC Seashore last month, offering a casual atmosphere for guests to meet travelers of the over 180 nationalities commonly represented onboard over drinks and food.
Other onboard activities that will be offered this summer include:
- Veterans Get Together (MSC Seashore and Divina)
- Solo Travelers Cocktail Party (MSC Seashore and Divina)
- Cupcake Decoration: Kids and parents interact with the culinary team while learning about pastry decorating. (MSC Seashore)
- Romantic Couples Under the Stars: Romantic live music and drinks on deck with the Caribbean’s warm breeze (MSC Seashore)
Summer 2022 Caribbean highlights:
- MSC Seashore – Sailing from PortMiami with alternating 7-night itineraries to the western and eastern Caribbean. Destinations include Puerto Plata (Dominican Republic), Ocho Rios (Jamaica), George Town (Cayman Islands), St. Thomas (USVI), San Juan (Puerto Rico), and Cozumel (Mexico), with each cruise calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises’ stunning island in The Bahamas.
- MSC Divina – Sailing from Port Canaveral/Orlando on cruises between 3 and 7 nights to the Caribbean with destinations including Costa Maya and Cozumel (Mexico) and Nassau (The Bahamas), with each cruise calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
Winter 2022-2023 Caribbean highlights:
- MSC Seashore – Sailing from PortMiami with alternating 7-night itineraries to the western and eastern Caribbean. Destinations include Puerto Plata, Ocho Rios, George Town, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Cozumel, with each cruise calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
- MSC Meraviglia – Sailing from Port Canaveral (Orlando) starting October 13, 2022, offering cruises from 3 to 7 nights to the Caribbean with destinations including Nassau and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve (The Bahamas), Costa Maya and Cozumel (Mexico) and Belize City (Belize).
- MSC Divina – Sailing from PortMiami, offering a range of exciting 3 to 10-night itineraries. Each cruise will call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, along with varying ports including Belize City, Isla de Roatan (Honduras), Costa Maya, Ocho Rios, Cartagena (Colombia), Colon (Panama), and Puerto Limon (Costa Rica).