MSC Cruises’ upcoming flagship MSC Seashore will feature a series of activities and new entertainment venues, filled with the latest technology for awe-inspiring shows. Between activities and main stage shows, there will be 16 hours of entertainment to choose from each day on the ship.
All of the onboard entertainment designed for adults has been developed in-house. Here are some of the highlights:
Le Cabaret Rouge
MSC Seashore will feature a brand-new aft lounge inspired by the French cabaret lounges of the 1920s. Spanning two decks, the newly-designed space will sit close to the water, offering stunning ocean views through its glass walls. The 400-seat, multi-functional space will flow seamlessly from cocktail hour with live music to a high-energy dance party as the evening develops.
Every night at Le Cabaret Rouge, the greatest artists of all time and their artwork will be celebrated. Music, dance, cocktails, and art will come together in six nights of different festivities:
- Monet’s Soirée — A live band and performers will highlight some of Claude Monet’s greatest works to musical hits from Coldplay, Vitamin String Quartet, Maroon 5, U2, and more, while guests sip unique cocktails and dance all evening.
- Picasso’s Night Club — Pablo Picasso’s famous “Blue Period” inspires a colorful evening of music hits as the band takes center stage. They will play chart-toppers from greats like Elvis Presley, Aretha Franklin, Alicia Keys, Carole King, Billy Joel, and Stevie Wonder.
- The Women in Art evening is a high-energy rock concert inspired by icons such as Frida Kahlo, Whitney Houston, Georgia O’Keeffe, Adele, and Lady Gaga.
- A Paris Spectacular with Toulouse-Lautrec features the quintessential French Can-Can girls bringing high-energy choreography to the exciting and romantic evening, set to the backdrop of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec’s famous artwork.
- The Contemporary Collection features a high-energy dance party with a soundtrack of music from the past few decades. The DJ will spin iconic hits which set the stage for these world-renowned contemporary masterpieces, as they “pop” off the canvas.
- A Starry Starry Night with Van Gogh brings music and dance together with aerial artists flying overhead into the starry skies of Vincent Van Gogh’s artwork.
New York City Style
Not only has MSC Seashore been designed to bring guests closer to the sea, but it’s also been designed to pay tribute to New York City.
Many of the vessel’s design features, public areas, and venue names are inspired by the city, including a 13 ft. tall replica of the Statue of Liberty in the casino and a newly-designed retail and entertainment area called Times Square.
The main feature of Times Square is a 28 foot high LED wall spanning four decks with a projection of the Times Square skyline in Manhattan. The display will change from morning to night, and feature animations at various points throughout the day. Passengers exiting the theater and walking by will be met with a new scene each night in Times Square.
Dueling pianos will play popular ballads and high-energy hits, and each evening of the cruise the music will be themed after a different era.
As well, each night a New Year’s Eve inspired ball drop will occur on a different decade in Times Square.
Each evening of the voyage, the 1,200-seat Madison Theater will play host to four new and original full-scale theatrical productions, with three performances each night.
Two of the shows feature hand-to-hand acrobats, contortionists, and an aerialist. Fantasy Woods transports spectators into the woods to discover the mysteries between enchantment and magic, while Gravity explores the skill and dexterity on planet Gravity, a stunning virtual world.
Coast to Coast is a musical show with powerful singers and dancers, following the road of music in a coast to coast journey across the United States.
Belle Epoque is a variety show with a talented cast, beautiful costumes, and original set designs bringing to life the beauty age with its pursuit of beauty, culture, and art.
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE18 hours ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again