We were on the very first Carnival Cruise Line sailing from Florida. The ship left from Miami, Florida, and went to Amber Cove, Dominican Republic, and private island Half Moon Cay. There were two sea days on this six-night cruise.
In this episode, we discuss what it was like returning to Carnival Horizon, what protocols were in place, and what the return of cruising is like for Carnival Cruise Line.
Plus, we speak with:
- Carnival President, Christine Duffy
- Carnival Brand Ambassador, John Heald
- VP of Beverage Operations, Eddie Allen
Our Carnival Horizon trip reports:
- Day 1: Carnival Cruising is Back
- Day 2: Lobster, a Sea Day, and… Tang?
- Day 3: Return to Amber Cove
- Day 4: Eating Our Way Through a Sea Day
- Day 5 & 6: Double Dose of Half Moon Cay
Support Our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.