We were on the very first Carnival Cruise Line sailing from Florida. The ship left from Miami, Florida, and went to Amber Cove, Dominican Republic, and private island Half Moon Cay. There were two sea days on this six-night cruise.
In this episode, we discuss what it was like returning to Carnival Horizon, what protocols were in place, and what the return of cruising is like for Carnival Cruise Line.
Plus, we speak with:
- Carnival President, Christine Duffy
- Carnival Brand Ambassador, John Heald
- VP of Beverage Operations, Eddie Allen
Our Carnival Horizon trip reports:
- Day 1: Carnival Cruising is Back
- Day 2: Lobster, a Sea Day, and… Tang?
- Day 3: Return to Amber Cove
- Day 4: Eating Our Way Through a Sea Day
- Day 5 & 6: Double Dose of Half Moon Cay
Support Our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Cruise Podcast: Majestic Princess Review + News
- Brazil Prepares to Welcome Cruise Ships Back in November
- Carnival Radiance Sails To North America, Starts Cruising December 13
- Cruise News Today — October 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- 5 Incredible Places to See on a St. Petersburg, Russia Cruise
- Former Cruise Ship Now Home To World’s Largest Floating Nightclub
- Disney to Debut ‘Wish’ Themed Thanksgiving Day Parade Float
- Cruise Line Sails From Port Everglades For The First Time
- Cruise News Today — October 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New Residence Cruise Ship Adds Deck, Includes Remote Work Space, Pet Areas