We were on the very first Carnival Cruise Line sailing from Florida. The ship left from Miami, Florida, and went to Amber Cove, Dominican Republic, and private island Half Moon Cay. There were two sea days on this six-night cruise.
In this episode, we discuss what it was like returning to Carnival Horizon, what protocols were in place, and what the return of cruising is like for Carnival Cruise Line.
Plus, we speak with:
- Carnival President, Christine Duffy
- Carnival Brand Ambassador, John Heald
- VP of Beverage Operations, Eddie Allen
Our Carnival Horizon trip reports:
- Day 1: Carnival Cruising is Back
- Day 2: Lobster, a Sea Day, and… Tang?
- Day 3: Return to Amber Cove
- Day 4: Eating Our Way Through a Sea Day
- Day 5 & 6: Double Dose of Half Moon Cay
Support Our Underwriter
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE17 hours ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again