The last time I sailed Carnival Liberty was in 2011, so I pretty much knew what to expect, but I was more excited about the itinerary. Carnival Liberty is now based in Port Canaveral, Florida year-round operating five, seven-and eight-night Caribbean sailing, so I was excited to explore St. Thomas, USVI; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos and Nassau, Bahamas.
I will also tell you that I had Guy’s Burger Joint on my mind because those burgers are just thatgood. I couldn’t wait to get on the ship and start chowing down.
Hear all our thought below and read the written review here:
- Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe
- Cruise Line Details How They Are Keeping Guests Safe [VIDEO]
- Motion Sickness: Choosing the Right Ship, Cabin, and Itinerary
- Virgin Voyages Announces Longer Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Honors Drink Package Discounts From Cancelled Cruises
- Set Sail Safely Act Introduced To Reopen Cruise Industry
- 5 Reasons Carnival Selling Cruise Ships Is A Good Thing
- Cruise Podcast: Norwegian Sky 2020 Review + News
- How to Combat Motion Sickness on a Cruise
- Your Favorite Cruise Director Can Now Host At-Home Game Night