The last time I sailed Carnival Liberty was in 2011, so I pretty much knew what to expect, but I was more excited about the itinerary. Carnival Liberty is now based in Port Canaveral, Florida year-round operating five, seven-and eight-night Caribbean sailing, so I was excited to explore St. Thomas, USVI; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos and Nassau, Bahamas.
I will also tell you that I had Guy’s Burger Joint on my mind because those burgers are just thatgood. I couldn’t wait to get on the ship and start chowing down.
Hear all our thought below and read the written review here:[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_JUNE_6_2014_AU.mp3″ title=”Carnival Liberty Broadcast” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service
- Carnival Raises Nearly $300,000 in 3 Months For St. Jude
- Holland America Names Godmother of New Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — October 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Windstar Cruises Adds Second Yacht in French Polynesia
- MSC Partners With Two Universities to Support Ocean Cay Coral Program
- Princess Reveals More Cruise Ship Restarts For Early 2022
- Captain Kate Appointed Head of New Celebrity Cruise Ship