Princess Cruises has announced their Alaska cruising and cruisetour schedule for 2020. The season includes eight ships offer 11 cruise-only itineraries, plus 25 cruisetour itineraries.
- Golden Princess debuts a full season of 14-day Inside Passage voyages, cruising round-trip from Los Angeles with a visit to Hubbard Glacier.
- Royal Princess returns as the largest ship sailing in the Gulf of Alaska on the seven-day Voyage of the Glaciers itinerary, along with Grand Princess, Coral Princess, and the return of the smaller Pacific Princess.
- Sister ships Ruby and Emerald Princess, sail on seven-day Inside Passage voyages out of Seattle, and Star Princess sails from San Francisco on 10-day Inside Passage voyages.
- Award-winning enrichment program, North to Alaska, immerses passengers on board and ashore in all things Alaska, such as meeting Alaskans who come on board to share their stories and feasting on fresh Alaska seafood.
- Discovery and Animal Planet shore excursions, giving travelers opportunities to catch a glimpse of Alaska wildlife, including bears, whales, bald eagles and more
With 25 cruisetour itineraries, passengers can combine a seven-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruise with three or more nights in the Alaska wilderness, including scenic rail travel and stays at Princess-owned lodges. New for 2020, Princess offers a 17-night Ultimate Cruisetour, with ten nights on land. This cruisetour includes two nights at each Princess Wilderness Lodge.
Princess also offers exclusive Direct-to-the-Wilderness rail service between the ship in Whittier and the Denali-area wilderness lodges, just outside the entrances to legendary national parks.
Captain’s Circle Savings
Princess Past Guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early, which is up to $100 off each person’s fare, depending on the itinerary. This can be combined with launch and group promotions, but do not apply to third and fourth guests in the same cabin. Additionally, a reduced deposit is available for Captain’s Circle guests when they book early.
Learn more at princess.com/alaska.
- Vanna White Named Carnival Panorama Godmother
- Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Day at Sea
- New Restaurant Announced for Carnival Mardi Gras
- Cruise Podcast: Allure of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Embarkation Day
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
REVIEWS2 days ago
Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Embarkation Day
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
New Restaurant Announced for Carnival Mardi Gras
REVIEWS1 day ago
Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Day at Sea
CRUISE NEWS8 hours ago
Vanna White Named Carnival Panorama Godmother
CRUISE PODCAST2 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Allure of the Seas 2019 Review + News