Princess Cruises has announced its 2022-2023 Mexican Riviera, California Coast, Hawaii, and Tahiti season. Six ships will be sailing in the different regions, offering 19 unique itineraries roundtrip from Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Vancouver.
Princess has been sailing to Mexico for over 55 years, bringing guests the best of the Mexican Riviera. Here are some 2022-2023 season features:
- Four MedallionClass ships — Discovery, Crown, Ruby, and Sapphire Princess
- Eight destinations in two countries, including Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, and Cabo San Lucas
- 29 departures on four unique itineraries, ranging from five to 10 days
- Discovery Princess will return for her second west coast season, sailing five and seven-night roundtrip cruises from Los Angeles
- Every five-night cruise includes an overnight in Cabo San Lucas
- Ruby Princess will sail 10-night Mexican Riviera cruises roundtrip from San Francisco
- Sapphire and Discovery Princess will both operate 10-night Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez roundtrip cruises from Los Angeles
Princess is the only cruise line that offers regular cruising along the California Coast. Every cruise into San Francisco sails under the Golden Gate Bridge — this season, the line’s ships will sail under it a total of 64 times.
California Coast highlights include:
- Five MedallionClass ships — Discovery, Crown, Grand, Majestic, and Ruby Princess
- 10 destinations in three countries, including Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Astoria, San Diego, and Monterey
- 28 total departures on 11 unique itineraries from three to 10 nights long, sailing from either Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Vancouver
- Discovery Princess sails roundtrip from Los Angeles and Ruby Princess returns with five and seven-night sailings roundtrip from San Francisco
- Late-night stays on roundtrip sailings allow passengers time to explore cities like San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle, Vancouver, and Victoria
Hawaii & Tahiti
Highlights of Princess’ Hawaii and Tahiti program in 2022 and 2023 include:
- Three MedallionClass ships — Crown, Ruby, and Sapphire Princess
- 13 destinations in six countries including Maui, Hilo, Oahu, Kauai, and five Pacific islands including Moorea and Bora Bora
- 21 total departures on four unique itineraries, ranging from 15 to 28 days
- 15-night roundtrip cruises visiting Kauai, Oahu, Maui, and the big island of Hawaii from three homeports: Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Vancouver.
- Most voyages feature a late-night stay in Honolulu
- The 28-night Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa voyage returns, sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles on Crown Princess with an overnight stay in Bora Bora and late-night calls in Honolulu, Papeete, and Moorea
Princess’ OceanMedallion wearable device replaces the traditional cruise card. It has capabilities including keyless stateroom entry, touchless purchasing, on-demand food and drinks delivered to wherever you are on the ship, guest service requests via mobile chat, and more.
All ships will also offer MedallionNet wifi, which is among the fastest internet at sea.
Captain’s Circle Savings
Princess Past Guests are eligible for a special Captain’s Circle Launch Discount when they book early, which can be combined with launch and group promotions. To get the discount, travelers must book before October 31, 2021.
Bookings for these Mexico, California Coast, and Hawaii & Tahiti cruises open on April 28, 2021.
- Cruises From Nassau: What You Need To Know
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 7, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Why Norwegian Cruise Line May Cancel Sailings Out of Florida Ports
- Explained: What the Latest Cruise Guidance From The CDC Says About Masks, Distancing and More
- Cruise Exec Reacts to New CDC Guidelines: ‘We’re Flabbergasted. We’re Outraged.’
- Viking Announces Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Upcoming MSC Cruise Ship To Feature New Bars & Redesigned Restaurants
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 6, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Now Texas: Third State Joins Lawsuit Aiming To Overturn Cruise Ban
- Giving Back: NCLH Donates $10 Million To Alaska Port Communities
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
First Look: The Big Change Coming to Carnival Cruise Line’s Entire Fleet
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
How Princess Cruises Will Change Dining When Sailings Restart — Will Other Lines Follow?
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Guests Won’t Be Restricted To Cruise Line Shore Excursions
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
CDC Releases Simulated Sailings Details and How Cruise Lines Can Avoid Them Entirely