Royal Caribbean International has expanded their Caribbean itineraries from Tampa, to include new 4 and 5-night sailings with day and overnight visits to Havana, Cuba. Other stops on the cruises include Key West and Conzumel, and the new voyages are available through November 4, and are now open for sale.
Visiting Cuba with Royal aboard Empress of the Seas means guests can enjoy authentic people-to-people experiences designed to immerse them in the natural beauty and rich culture of the island nation. One adventure includes a classic American car tour of Havana with stops at the Hotel Nacional de Cuba and the Plaza de Revolución, as well as a scenic drive along the famous Malecón waterfront. For a more immersive experience, guests can take a walking tour that visits the old quarter and Havana Club Museum, a renowned rum producer housed in an 18th century colonial mansion. For those interested in Hemingway, a unique excursion will take them to the novelist’s favorite haunts, including where he lived, fished, dined, and drank.
In the evenings, travelers will have the chance to see the nighttime side of Cuba. From visiting the famous Tropicana Club to enjoying a performance by the Buena Vista Social Club or witnessing the ceremonial cannon firing at El Cañonazo, there’s something for everyone to see or do when the sun goes down.
The Cuban culture will extend onboard the ship, too. Cortaditos and café con leche will be served in Café Royal, salsa music and dancing will abound in the Boleros Latin lounge, and there will be a variety of onboard activities developed to bring the spirit of Cuba to the entire cruise vacation.
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises