Vacationers who saw summer creeping-up on them without a firm plan in place still have a chance to book an unforgettable experience through Royal Caribbean International’s unprecedented three-day WOW Sale. With a world of options ranging in Europe, Caribbean, the Far East and Australia and New Zealand, vacationers can receive up to $200 onboard credit per stateroom to enjoy during their cruise when they book a Royal Caribbean cruise, sailing on or after August 15, 2012. Additionally, all guests will enjoy Royal Caribbean’s award-winning, innovative ships, exciting destinations, and friendly and engaging Gold Anchor Service from every staff and crew member, also known as the Royal Advantage.
For all new individual bookings made with deposit on June 11, 12 or 13, 2012, vacationers can enjoy $50 onboard credit per stateroom for three- to five-night itineraries; $100 per stateroom for six- to nine-night itineraries; and $200 per stateroom for 10-night or longer itineraries. Additionally, vacationers enjoy 50 percent reduced deposit as part of the offer, and can reserve a stateroom for as low as $50. The offer is valid for all Royal Caribbean International sailings departing on or after August 15, 2012, including aboard the world’s largest and most innovative sister-ships Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. Offer is not combinable with any other offers or promotions and is not valid in Australia, New Zealand or China.
Source: Royal Caribbean
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Royal Caribbean Celebrates One Year Since Restart, Reveals Fun Facts
- Cruise News Today — December 8, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Buffett Launches Cruise Line, Rebrands Ship [IMAGES]
- Carnival Releases 2021 Christmas Day Dinner Menu
- Carnival Radiance Cruise & Entertainment Directors Announced
- Cruise News Today — December 7, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Virgin Voyages Donates 500 Cabins to Healthcare Providers
- Saying Goodbye to My Dad, Captain Parker
- Passport Card vs. Book: Which Should I Get?
- Cruise News Today — December 6, 2021 [VIDEO]