Carnival Cruise Line has brought back their popular reduced deposit early saver sale. From now until October 28, Carnival has deposits starting at $50 per person, excluding Alaska, Carnival Vista, & Carnival Horizon sailings. This offer is available on sailings through April 2019.
Carnival Reduced Deposit Details
- 2 – 9 day sailings (excluding Alaska, Vista, & Horizon sailings): from $50 per person
- Vista & Horizon Caribbean Sailings: from $150 per person
- 10+ day, Alaska & Europe sailings: $200 per person
- Search Reduced Deposits
Early Saver fares are backed by a unique Price Protection policy that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom advertised by Carnival.
Terms and Conditions
- Must be booked by October 28, 2017
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Based on double occupancy
Ships included in the sale are Carnival Liberty, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Victory, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Vista, and more.
- Australia Picks Up Displaced Princess Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Employee Celebrates 50 Years at Sea
- First Time Royal Caribbean Cruise Guide
- 5 Things to Do in Costa Maya, Mexico
- Cruise Line Continues Screening for Coronavirus, Cancels Voyage
- 11 Ways to Decorate Your Stateroom Door
- Photo Tour: MSC Divina
- Social Media Helps Cruise Lines Secure a Younger Market
- Richard Branson’s Adults-Only Cruise Ship is Delivered
- Cruise Port Guide: What to Do in Astoria, Oregon