Carnival Cruise Line has brought back their popular reduced deposit early saver sale. From now until October 28, Carnival has deposits starting at $50 per person, excluding Alaska, Carnival Vista, & Carnival Horizon sailings. This offer is available on sailings through April 2019.
Carnival Reduced Deposit Details
- 2 – 9 day sailings (excluding Alaska, Vista, & Horizon sailings): from $50 per person
- Vista & Horizon Caribbean Sailings: from $150 per person
- 10+ day, Alaska & Europe sailings: $200 per person
- Search Reduced Deposits
Early Saver fares are backed by a unique Price Protection policy that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom advertised by Carnival.
Terms and Conditions
- Must be booked by October 28, 2017
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Based on double occupancy
Ships included in the sale are Carnival Liberty, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Victory, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Vista, and more.
- Virgin Voyages Cancels November 2020 Cruises
- Skagway, Alaska Cruise Port Guide
- Cruise Industry Voices Beg CDC Not To Extend No Sail Order
- Carnival’s New Mega Cruise Ship Begins Sea Trials [PHOTOS]
- 5 Most European Cities In North America To Visit on a Cruise
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 20, 2020
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
EDITORIAL5 days ago
The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know