Departing from Mobile, Alabama, Carnival Fantasy has been a fan-favorite since she first launched into the world. As the very first ship in the Fantasy class, she has reminded us of what cruising is all about: fun, friendship, and relaxation – three characteristics that should happen on any and every vacation. Holding 2,056 guests and 920 crew members, you can bet that you, your friends, and/or your family will have a cruise vacation to remember. Before you know it, you’ll be surrounded by some of the most beautiful surrounding that the Caribbean has to offer – and you get to do it with the people you love the most (and meet new friends in the process!).
If you have an appetite or are excited to try new cuisines, look no further – Carnival Fantasy has it all. With some of the most modern food and drink choices around, you’ll have your fair share of places to indulge in. Try a handcrafted, larger-than-life burger from Guy’s Burger Joint (yes, that Guy – Guy Fieri!), nosh on tacos at the BlueIguana Cantina (and a margarita while you’re at it), or eat whatever your heart desires at the Bistro.
Fantasy is no stranger to providing her guests with some of the most fun entertainment on the ocean. Grab a drink at the Majestic Bar, dance the night away with your best friends at the Electricity Dance Club, or see an exhilarating performance at the Universe Main Show Lounge. Did we mention there’s an ancient Egypt-themed bar here, too? That’s right, go back in history with some drinks and fun at Cleopatra’s Piano Bar.
We haven’t forgotten about the kids! The little ones can enjoy the WaterWorks pool playground, join in on some interactive games at Hasbro, the Game Show, or meet new friends at Camp Ocean. We can promise you they won’t be bored on this ship.
- The Rule Change That Could Save Alaska’s 2021 Cruise Season
- Royal Caribbean Makes Changes to Winter 2021/2022 Cruise Schedule
- Impressive Timelapse of New Cruise Ship Being Built [VIDEO]
- Kicked Off Ship: Cruiser Who Ignored Excursion Rules Sent Packing
- Judge’s Ruling Clears Path For Carnival December 1 Sailing
- Travel During A Pandemic: Visiting Disney Springs
- Cruise Podcast: How To Buy A Room On A Cruise Ship + News
- 21 Haunting Images From a Cruise Ship Scrapyard [PHOTOS]
- New Cruise Ship Will Literally Change the Air You Breathe
- First Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship to Sail Gives Glimpse of New Normal