As Carnival Cruise Line continues their hurricane relief efforts, Carnival Fascination has now delivered pallets of critical supplies during a port call in St. Kitts, to be delivered to the island of St. Maarten. Supplies included water, canned food, and other essential items.
The donation was made during a regular passenger cruise; a seven-day from San Juan, Puerto Rico. More Carnival ships will be dropping off relief supplies during upcoming cruises to impacted destinations including St. Thomas, Grand Turk, Barbuda (via Antigua), and Key West in the coming weeks.
Carnival Corporation, the Miami Heat Charitable Fund, and the Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation are also pledging up to $10 million in funding and support for relief and rebuilding efforts in Florida and throughout the Caribbean following Hurricane Irma. For Hurricane Harvey, Carnival Cruise Line, Carnival Corporation, and the Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation have already donated $2 million to support relief efforts and rebuilding where it is needed.
Carnival guests can also give by clicking here or texting SUPPORT to 707070.
Photos: Carnival Cruise Line
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants