Carnival Cruise Line’s newest vessel Carnival Vista is currently en route from Europe to New York City, docked in Bermuda today. She is scheduled to arrive in NYC this Thursday, November 3, where she will be christened on Friday, November 4. The shiny new ship will operate two 11-night voyages from there, then begin sailing from her new homeport of Miami to do Caribbean sailings.
- SkyRide – the aerial track high in the sky that allows guests to pedal around with spectacular views
- Guy’s Burger Joint
- SkyCourse aerial ropes course
- Jiji Asian Kitchen restaurant
- The Kaleid-O-Slide waterslide, which features music and kaleidoscope colors and effects
- Seuss at Sea themed activities and parties
- American Rock! stage show
- RedFrog Pub with onboard brewery
- Serenity adults-only area, which also includes a salad bar!
- DreamScape HD atrium centerpiece
- the fleet’s largest WaterWorks water park at sea
- Havana Suite staterooms
- Punchliner Comedy Club
- Seafood Shack
- and much, much more!
photo: Nancy Schretter