1. Royal Caribbean has dropped the expiration dates on its Future Cruise Credits.
2. Virgin Voyages will be giving away 1,000 balcony cabins this summer. Winners will be able to choose between a sailing on Scarlet or Valiant Lady.
3. Carnival has introduced a new fleet-wide program to make dining easier and more efficient for passengers with food allergies.
4. Cruising is officially back in Australia, as P&O Cruises’ ship Pacific Explorer set sail from Sydney on Tuesday.
5. Holland America’s new flagship Rotterdam was christened by Princess Margriet in Rotterdam, Netherlands on Monday.
Featured Article: An Overview of MSC’s Voyagers Club Loyalty Program
This week’s featured article is an overview of MSC Cruises’ loyalty program the Voyagers Club. We go over how to sign up, what perks each tier includes, how you can status match to start off with a higher tier, and more.
This Week’s Podcast: Celebrity Reflection
On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we hear a review of a voyage aboard Celebrity Cruises’ Solstice-class ship Celebrity Reflection.
Featured Video: Cruise News Today
This week’s featured video is the Cruise News Today from Tuesday, May 31. Doug goes over Rotterdam’s christening in Rotterdam, Grand Turk releasing its cruise passenger numbers from Q1, and new luxury line Explora Journeys floating out its first ship.