Featured Article: The 2018 Cruise Stories You’re Still Talking About
2018 was a big year for cruise news, and – let’s be honest – there are some stories with so much buzz that we’re still talking about them in 2019. From the announcement of the industry’s first roller coaster at sea to some harrowing at-sea rescues, we’re still reeling over these top stories.
This Week’s Cruise Podcast: Caribbean Princess Review
This week is a review of two back-to-back seven-night cruises that included Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries aboard Princess Cruises’ Caribbean Princess. Over the course of the 14 days, the ship left Port Everglades and stopped in Cozumel, Roatán, and Costa Maya (Western itinerary) as well as St. Thomas, Princess Cays, and St. Maarten (Eastern itinerary). Caribbean Princess was recently refurbished in May 2017, and we hear a very thorough review of the onboard food venues and what they offer.
Featured Video: Carnival Stops Free Room Service
Expanding on our top news story of the week, this video dives into the details around Carnival eliminating free room service. While Carnival argues that they’re simply aligning themselves with their competitors, cruisers argue that it’s another excuse to nickel-and-dime them.
- Mardi Gras Trip Report, Day 1: Let’s Get This Party Started
- 13 Photos of the Rooftop Garden on Celebrity Edge
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of July 25, 2021
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
BEFORE YOU CRUISE5 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]