We’ve all heard of single cruises, music cruises and various of other type theme cruises but a Vampire Cruise? You read that correct. Vampires around the world will gather next summer for Vamps at Sea, a vampire convention to be held on Holland America’s ms Zuiderdam, June 23-30,th 2012.
The seven day event will feature Dracula author Bram Stoker’s great grand-nephew, Dacre Stoker, a vampire film festival, a vampire ball and a weeklong scavenger hunt.
Event producer, Linda Wolf, who also put on the Twilight cruise last year, was this week’s guest on Cruise Radio. We asked her what inspired her to do a vampire cruise and she told us that last year she did a vampire-like cruise and nearly 600 people joined, which is why she’s doing it again.
The 7-night cruise that originates in Vancouver, BC, will visit Juneau, Glacier Bay, Skagway and Ketchikan.
This is a private event and must be booked through Cruises Cruises Cruises, Inc. or by visiting VampsatSea.com.
Photo credit: Vamps at Sea
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]