[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI491JUN2818.mp3″ title=”Carnival Sunshine Southern Caribbean Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]On this episode we hear a review of an eight-night cruise on Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Sunshine. This sailing went to Grand Turk, Aruba, and Curaçao. We get a comprehensive bow to stern review of this cruise ship that was launched in 1996.
Sherry Laskin has Cruise News on:
- Carnival testing out app-based pizza delivery
- Enchantment of the Seas back in Port Canaveral
- Celebrity Cruises giving details of new Port Everglades terminal
- Cruise line ditches solo supplement fee
Sherry answers a listener question on traveling solo
Visit the newly launched Cruise Radio YouTube channel!
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]