On this episode we hear a review of an eight-night cruise on Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Sunshine. This sailing went to Grand Turk, Aruba, and Curaçao. We get a comprehensive bow to stern review of this cruise ship that was launched in 1996.
Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Sherry Laskin has Cruise News on:
- Carnival testing out app-based pizza delivery
- Enchantment of the Seas back in Port Canaveral
- Celebrity Cruises giving details of new Port Everglades terminal
- Cruise line ditches solo supplement fee
Sherry answers a listener question on traveling solo
Visit the newly launched Cruise Radio YouTube channel!
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.