Carnival Cruise Line’s new upcoming ship Carnival Panorama has officially received her signature red, white, and blue funnel which represents a major milestone in the shipbuilding process.
Currently under construction at the Fincantieri shipyard in Marghera, Italy, the 133,500-ton vessel will make her inaugural voyage from the Long Beach Cruise Terminal in California on December 11, 2019, marking the first new Carnival ship to sail from the west coast in over 20 years.
Panorama is the third in the Vista class, and will include the class’ iconic SkyRide cycling in the sky attraction, a massive water park, the Family Harbor staterooms and lounge, and the Cuban-inspired Havana cabins with their own pool.
Following a special 3-day cruise December 11-14, 2019, Panorama will begin a schedule of three-port, seven-day itineraries year-round from Long Beach beginning December 14. Destinations include Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, and Puerto Vallarta.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]