1. Carnival Cruise Line has revealed that a guest-favorite experience is finally returning to its ships, and also announced changes to its room service menu and wifi package pricing.
2. Another cruise line has implemented SpaceX’s Starlink satellite internet service on its ships, following an announcement from Royal Caribbean Group last month saying that it is rolling out the same internet service across its global fleet.
3. Holland America has detailed its 2023 Grand Africa Voyage, which will be 73 days and sail roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
4. Costa Cruises’ ship Costa Luminosa has officially become Carnival Luminosa as she was handed over last week at a shipyard in Italy.
5. The Caribbean island of Barbados has dropped its testing requirement for vaccinated cruise visitors.
Featured Article: My First Impressions of Norwegian Prima
In this week’s featured article, cruise writer Theresa Russell goes over her first impressions of Norwegian Cruise Line’s brand-new ship Norwegian Prima, including her initial thoughts on the activities, entertainment, dining, and more.
This Week’s Podcast: Mardi Gras Review
On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we get a review of a seven-night western Caribbean cruise aboard Carnival Cruise Line’s latest vessel Mardi Gras.
Featured Video: Cruise News Today
This week’s featured YouTube video is the Cruise News Today from Tuesday, September 6th. Doug goes over an engine room fire on Quantum of the Seas as the ship was sailing towards Juneau, Alaska, Costa Luminosa sailing its last voyage as a Costa ship, and Carnival Cruise Line announcing a curfew for unsupervised kids on its ships.