From dance clubs to musical shows, Carnival Conquest takes your vacation to another level of fun. This ship is in the Conquest class like Carnival Liberty, but there is no doubt it stands strong on its own. Once you step foot on the ship, you will know you are in for the vacation of a lifetime. Whether you bring your family or a group of friends, you are sure to create lasting memories – and have a ton of fun doing it.
Head to deck five first for some exciting Promenade action, where you will find delicious cuisine and entertainment galore. Catch your favorite team at the SkyBox Sports Bar, grab some sweets at Cherry on Top, or risk it all at the Tahiti Casino – stocked with your favorite card games and more. Feeling a little old school? You have two swanky bars to choose from – the Blues Piano Bar or Vincent’s Jazz Bar. Whatever you decide on, you can bet you will hear some tunes that will get your feet tapping. You can find some of the best food and drinks on the ship on the Lido deck. Sip on a refreshing house-made margarita at BlueIguana Tequila and snack on some tacos at the Cantina. Are you in the mood for an awesome burger? You can find it at Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint, where they are cooking up some of the most unique selections around.
Bringing children along? They won’t run out of activities to do. Check out Seuss at Sea, where you will partake in an interactive storytime and arts and crafts. Camp Ocean will set the little ones up to be the captain of their own ship one day.
With the Conquest’s voyages lasting from 2-5 or 6-9 days, you have options to choose from to make your vacation exactly the way you want it. It truly is a ship meant for everyone.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccine Passports: Infringement of Rights or Key to Cruising’s Future?
- MSC Seaside Cruises Will Include ‘Private Beach Experience’
- Costa To Sail Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Another Cruise Line Restarts Summer Cruises Outside U.S.
- Carnival Celebrates Earth Day with New Mardi Gras Photos, Video About LNG
- 10 Caribbean Ports Cruise Ships Will Visit This Summer
- Alaska Joins Florida Lawsuit Against CDC to Restart Cruising
- Bahamas Heeds CDC ‘Wake-Up Call’ to Save Cruise, Tourism Season