Ready for a sunshine-filled getaway in one of the most beautiful areas of the world? Look no further – you have found a perfect ship for all of your needs. Leaving from Galveston, Texas, you will be headed to the clear Caribbean waters or the Panama Canal, depending on how long you decide to go cruising for. You will be enjoying some of the Conquest class’ latest features on the Freedom, so get ready for an unforgettable trip to paradise.
Let’s dive right into what kids can enjoy on the ship – and believe us, there is not a short supply of activities to do! The younger crowd will be able to meet all kinds of new friends when they hang out and play games at the pool, race down the Twister Waterslide, or doing arts and crafts and learning about marine life at Camp Ocean. On the Promenade deck, don’t miss the 70s Dance Club – where you can listen to the best tunes from back in the day and dance right along with them. Craving something refreshing? Head over to the RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar, or the BlueIguana Tequila Bar, where one of the Freedom’s many talented bartenders will create something fresh and delicious for you. If you’re feeling lucky, don’t forget to stop by the Babylon Casino.
The Freedom’s main dining room, The Posh Aft Dining Room, can be found in the Lobby on deck three. After dinner, you can explore some more on that deck and find the Victoriana Main Show Lounge for some fun entertainment. Afterwards, head up to deck ten for a movie by the ocean at the Carnival Seaside Theater. Even being on a vacation can make you want some rest and relaxation – you can do just that at the peaceful Serenity adults-only retreat. Sit back, relax, and soak up the sun.
- Why We Cruise Wednesday: Calories Don’t Count
- Carnival Cruise Line Reveals New Party Space, Price Details
- Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 13, 2019
- 17 Carnival Cruise Ship Bars and Lounges
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- 2020 Cruise Trends You Need to Know
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie