As a member of the Conquest class, Valor is just another example of a fun-filled ship that is waiting to take you away to a dreamy vacation in paradise. Housing 2,980 guests and hitting 110,000 gross tons, Carnival Valor gives you a giant ship feel without being overwhelming. You won’t run out of things to do on the 14 decks available as you sail away to the clear blue waters of the Caribbean.
Up on the Panorama deck, you’ll find some exciting poolside activities to dive into. Check out the Carnival Seaside Theater, where you can catch a fan-favorite movie as you relax by the water. There’s also the Dolphin Pool & Twister Waterslide, where adults and children can both race to the bottom. Need a bite to eat? Stop by Rosie’s Lido Restaurant or Scarlett’s Steakhouse for a delicious meal. The heart of the Conquest is without a doubt the Promenade on deck five, where you’ll find everything from bars to shops. If you’re in the mood to take the edge off or just have a blast with your friends, you have your choice of Alchemy Bar, The Dream Bar, the Lindy Hop Piano Bar, Paris Hot Lounge, One Small Step Dance Club, RedFrog Pub, or the SkyBox Sports Bar. Whatever you’re in the mood for, you’ll find it here. Don’t forget to try The Taste Bar, where you’ll find a variety of delectable small bites perfect for starting your evening.
Whether you’re hitting the slot machines at the Shogun Club Casino, sipping on a latte at Java Cafe, or relaxing in one of the homey staterooms, you’ll have everything you’d ever want on a cruise right at your fingertips. If you’re ready to have a great time, be sure to book a cruise aboard Carnival Valor.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships