As a member of the Conquest class, Valor is just another example of a fun-filled ship that is waiting to take you away to a dreamy vacation in paradise. Housing 2,980 guests and hitting 110,000 gross tons, Carnival Valor gives you a giant ship feel without being overwhelming. You won’t run out of things to do on the 14 decks available as you sail away to the clear blue waters of the Caribbean.
Up on the Panorama deck, you’ll find some exciting poolside activities to dive into. Check out the Carnival Seaside Theater, where you can catch a fan-favorite movie as you relax by the water. There’s also the Dolphin Pool & Twister Waterslide, where adults and children can both race to the bottom. Need a bite to eat? Stop by Rosie’s Lido Restaurant or Scarlett’s Steakhouse for a delicious meal. The heart of the Conquest is without a doubt the Promenade on deck five, where you’ll find everything from bars to shops. If you’re in the mood to take the edge off or just have a blast with your friends, you have your choice of Alchemy Bar, The Dream Bar, the Lindy Hop Piano Bar, Paris Hot Lounge, One Small Step Dance Club, RedFrog Pub, or the SkyBox Sports Bar. Whatever you’re in the mood for, you’ll find it here. Don’t forget to try The Taste Bar, where you’ll find a variety of delectable small bites perfect for starting your evening.
Whether you’re hitting the slot machines at the Shogun Club Casino, sipping on a latte at Java Cafe, or relaxing in one of the homey staterooms, you’ll have everything you’d ever want on a cruise right at your fingertips. If you’re ready to have a great time, be sure to book a cruise aboard Carnival Valor.
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland