Want to win at your cruise vacation? Set sail on the Carnival Victory. Offering 2- to 5-night sailings from Miami, the Carnival Victory stops in many of the most popular ports, including Cozumel, Key West, Nassau, Half Moon Cay, Amber Cove and Grand Turk. Ports vary based on your specific cruise.
Feed your competitive side by conquering the Mixologist contest on Lido Deck or grabbing the controller of the latest sports video game titles at the SkyBox Sports Bar. Keep the games going by watching your favorite team in big-game action on the big screens. Find more games onboard at the Virtual Sea Arcade or South China Sea Casino. Take the competition in miniature golf or ping pong and then race down the Twister water slide.
You’ll win big with your junior cruisers as they find fun and friends at Camp Ocean, Circle C and Club O2. Seuss at Sea is a home run for the storybook set. Whimsical fun based on some of the best children’s books gives them the chance to see these characters come to life and interact with them during character parades, story time, arts and crafts and even a special character breakfast.
Need a break from all the fun and games to score some relaxation? Find world-class pampering and treatments at Spa Carnival. Sneak away to the Serenity Adults-Only Retreat for a relaxing hammock swing and a cool cocktail. Stretch out under the stars and enjoy Dive-In Movies at the Carnival Seaside Theater.
Good competition needs good fuel (food). You might be in the Caribbean, but the food at The Seafood Shack is all New England, and all delicious. For the ultimate in tasting, book a spot at the Chef’s Table. In an intimate setting, you’ll be served a multi-course dinner by the Master Executive Chef.
Claim first place on your vacation victory onboard the Carnival Victory.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides
- Ketchikan Cruise Port Guide and Information