1. Royal Caribbean Group and Carnival Cruise Line have both lifted pre-cruise testing requirements for vaccinated guests on shorter cruises.
2. Princess Cruises canceled some calls to Skagway last week due to an increased risk of rockslides at the port area.
3. Carnival Cruise Line will soon be reopening its specialty restaurant Cucina Del Capitano for dinner across the fleet.
4. Virgin Voyages’ Mediterranean-based ship Valiant Lady will be featured on this season of ABC’s reality show ‘The Bachelorette.’
5. Silversea Cruises has announced the name of its second Nova-class ship, and also revealed its 2024-2025 sailing schedule.
Featured Article: Royal Caribbean’s 26 Cruise Ships Organized By Size
This week’s featured article is all about Royal Caribbean’s fleet of 26 cruise ships. We organized them by size, smallest to largest, and give you some stats and highlights about each one.
This Week’s Podcast: A Review of Regal Princess
On this week’s episode of Cruise Radio, we hear a review of a seven-night cruise in the Mediterranean aboard Regal Princess. We also catch up on the latest cruise news and answer a listener’s question about Norwegian’s new Starbucks beverage package.
Featured Video: Cruise News Today
This week’s featured YouTube video is the Cruise News Today from Tuesday, July 26. Doug goes over Holland America celebrating one year since its return to service, the Skagway cruise port being at risk for rockslides, and Norwegian Epic closing two popular public spaces for maintenance.